The electric vehicle (EV) in Ireland is booming. At the same time, the demand for EV chargers is also expanding. While some people prefer using EV car chargers installed at commercial spots, some may prefer to have the charger installed right at home. Regardless of what you choose, it is important to find the right EV charger installer.
But before that, here are some factors that can help you decide whether to go for an electric car charger installation at home or use a commercial one.
- If you have a commercial EV charging station in close proximity to your house or in your office / residential complex, you can consider using it instead of installing one at home.
- If you reside in an area with fewer EVs, hence, fewer charging stations, you can get an EV charger installed at home.
- If you have an exclusive garage to park your EV, it is best to have an EV charger installed at home. However, make sure that the right electrical equipment is available.
- Only get an electric car charger installation at home if there is a reliable EV charger installer in your vicinity.
- If you’re a business that can accommodate an EV charger in your building, consider getting one as to expand your customer base, hence, revenue. Make sure that you get the electric car charger installation done from a high-quality service provider.
- If you’re a business looking to install an EV charger, make sure that there are not too many in the vicinity so that you can offer an exclusive service to your customers.
Once you take the decision to get an EV car charger, the next step is to find the right EV charger installer. So, if you’re looking for an electric car charger installation, look no further, reach out to us at Go Electrical today. We provide top quality services and various packages to best meet your requirements. We have the best EV charger installers for home or commercial use in Dublin and Wicklow.
More about Go Electrical
Go Electrical has a team of electricians who are experienced in both home and commercial electrical services with excellent knowledge of electrical installations, EV chargers, wiring and appliances. You can contact us by phone, WhatsApp, live chat or email. It is as simple as a click of a button. You can visit https://www.goelectrical.ie/contact-us/, call us on 087 4082481 to request a call back, or leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The electrical contractor will be at your doorstep at the said time as per the appointment.