Smart home devices are the future. In fact, they’ve already taken the world by storm. Data suggests that the smart home devices market is Ireland is expected to reach US $78 million in 2021 with an annual growth rate of 16.4% from 2021 to 2025.
In terms of current uptake of smart homes, market analysis has shown that one in ten households in Ireland are using smart home devices. These numbers are expected to rise at a significant paceas more and more people are looking for smart home installations. And why not? Smart home devices offer many advantages.
Here are a few advantages we’d like to share with you:
- Convenience – If there’s anything we value today more than anything, it is convenience. Smart home devices offer just that. By allowing you to control and operate the very many functions in your house, such as heating or cooling, smart home devices are just the comfort we need after a long day.
- Safety and surveillance –Installing home security devices, such as Ring or security cameras, allow you to constantly monitor the house, especially when you’re out of town or at work. Moreover, installing security cameras inside the house can be doubly useful if you’ve an infant or a small child.
- Saves money and energy – In the long run, smart home devices are an excellent way to become more resource efficient, for example, if you forget to turn off the lights or the heating before heading for work, a smart home device will do it for you at the click of a button. This will resultantly reduce your energy intake and the subsequent electricity bill.
- Flexibility – Another big advantage of smart home device is its flexibility to adapt to new devices you may buy in the future. This has become an important feature more so as technology is advancingat a pace faster than ever before. Most new devices are compatible to smart home systems, making smart home devices a sustainable choice.
- Improved home and lifestyle management – Smart devices also provide data which gives you insights related to usage etc. For example, it can tell you the number of hours spent watching TV, meals cooked in the oven etc. This’ll help you identify lifestyle changes to further improve your home management and even your health. For instance, you may not realize the number of hours you spend on the screen, but data from your smart home device might encourage you to reduce your screen time.
If you’re looking for a smart home installer, look no further, electrical contractors at Go Electrical will fix up the smart home device of your choice. Go Electrical provides services across Dublin and Wicklow. The next time you Google, smart home installations are near me, we’ll be there.
More about Go Electrical
Go Electrical has a team of electricians who are experienced in both home and commercial electrical services with excellent knowledge of electrical installations, smart home devices, wiring and appliances. We are the best smart home installers in Dublin and Wicklow. You can contact us by phone, WhatsApp, live chat or email.It is as simple as a click of a button. You can visit https://www.goelectrical.ie/contact-us/, call us on 087 4082481 to request a call back, or leave us an email at email@example.com. The electrical contractor will be at your doorstep at the said time as per the appointment fixed.