Business owners across Ireland are exploring the option of installing EV chargers at their commercial centres such as restaurants, gas stations, other commercial buildings to enhance their revenue as well as provide this much needed service to the ever-increasing number of electric vehicle (EV) owners. It is also a great choice for any business owner as it positively contributes towards clean energy and saving the environment.
If you’re a business owner looking for EV charging station installation, read on to know about the process to follow.
- Identify the charger: First and foremost, understand the landscape of the EV charging market, the types of chargers available, the difference between them. Using these factors identify the charger you want.
- Budgeting: It is important to factor in the budget you have for buying a charger as well as EV charging station installation, servicing, and long-term maintenance.
- Location: By hiring an expert such as an electrician from GoElectrical, you can get qualified personnel to tell you the right location for charging station installation based on availability of electrical supply, feasibility, space, etc.
- Grants: The Government of Ireland offers various grants to buy an EV as well as installing an EV charger. Do explore the options as it can make EV charging station installation a cost-effective option for you.
- Regulations and policies: If your place of business is in a commercial building with other businesses. It is pertinent to check with the right stakeholder about the regulations and policies in place with respect to EV charging station installation. It is also important to get clarity components such as the electricity bill and bearing other costs, etc.
Once you’ve decided, the charger you want to buy and gained clarity on all the protocols involved with respect to safety, installation and other rules and regulations, it is best to hire a qualified professional for EV charging station installation.
If you’re looking for an EV car charger installer nearby, look no further, reach out to us at Go Electrical today. We provide top quality services and various packages to best meet your requirements. We have the best EV charger installers for commercial use in Dublin and Wicklow. You can visit https://www.goelectrical.ie/contact-us/, call us on 087 4082481 to request a call back, or leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The electrical contractor will be at your doorstep at the said time as per the appointment.