The Shared Island Sports Club EV Charging Scheme offers funding across Ireland for the cost of installing electric vehicle charge points at sports club facilities.
Sports Club Electric Vehicle Charger Grant
Shared Island Sports Club EV Charging Scheme
This Scheme is administered by Pobal on behalf of Zero Emission Vehicle Ireland (ZEVI) and is funded via the governments Shared Island Fund.
Governing Bodies for Sports in Ireland can submit an Expression of Interest List on behalf of its member clubs. This incentive will assist clubs with the funding of EV Chargers and it will create a potential revenue stream for the clubs that avail of the grant, while also helping their community.
Go Electrical offer a range of popular EV chargers and a full service including installation, charger management and maintenance.
Click below for more information on the Grant.
Minimum Requirements for Sport Clubs
- Have a 3 Phase electricity connection
- Be the owner of the site or have a suitable leasehold agreement
- Where leasing, have the written permission of the property owner to install EV Charging Points
- Have suitable car-parking spaces – a minimum of 2 car-parking spaces per EV Charging Point
- Be open to the public i.e., open for a minimum of 10 hours per day, at least 5 days a week, all year round (excluding public holidays)
- Provide reasonable facilities such as publicly accessible toilets, access to refreshments, waiting area on site or within 500m of the sports club
Speak to an EV Charging Expert today
Fill out the form below and one of our team will contact you within 24 hours.