If you have installed an EV charging Facility in your home and wondering which EV charging cable will be best for you, then here is your guide.
The EV Charging cable is a connector between your EV charger and your car. Choosing the right EV charger will supply the right amount of power to your car and the charging will be uninterruptible.
Determining what cable length, KW, and AMP will be required is a challenge for the new EV owner. But it is not that much complicated as it sounds.
If you only plan to use the EV CHARGING cable at home, you may also want to consider the kW output capacity of your home charger. If the capacity of the home charger is lower than that of your car, choose a cheaper and lighter cable with the right specification. If it can only charge at 3,6 kW, there is little point in having a 32 amp / 22 kW EV charging cable, at least until you buy a new car.
For the power supply, all you need to know is the capacity of the onboard charger.
- With us, you can select the desired length and also buy EV charger extension cable so that you do not have to face any problems.
- You can buy EV charging cable holder along with the cable.
- You will get an EV charging cable bag with every EV Charging cable.
- You can buy EV Charging cable bag separately also .
- Protect your EV Charging cable by putting the cable into a bag when it is not in use. And At home, being able to coil and hang up the cable will help you keep it out of the way and protect it from water, dirt, and being run over by accident so buy EV Charging cable holder
and use it.
Type 2 and 3 EV charging cables come with IP54 protection and a 2 years warranty.